JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for assisting the warehouse staff with receiving process, label printing and sorting process, and load audits, as well as assisting in other duties as needed.
Schedule: Sunday 5am - 3:30pm, Wednesday - Friday 7am - 5:30pm
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Perform load audits on a daily basis.
* Coordinate the ship confirmation process with the warehouse staff.
* Assist with receiving process.
* Provide administrative support for the warehouse staff.
* Provide administrative support in the label printing and sorting process.
* Ensure all invoices, load summaries, and labels are printed, sorted and distributed appropriately, and ensure that loads are completed and accurate.
* Create presentations, memos, letters and other documentation.
* Provide assistance as needed with customer communications.
* Prepare check requests, invoices, and business expense reimbursements for authorization.
* Coordinate and schedule meetings.
* Answer calls and direct calls to the appropriate person.
* Sort mail, order supplies, copy and collate business materials.
* Maintain calendars.
* Coordinate travel.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must have:
* High School Diploma or GED.
* 4-5 years administrative experience with working knowledge of office practices.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a professional personal presentation are required.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines with little margin for error.
* Ability to perform computer word processing, presentations/graphic proficiency and spreadsheet skills are required, (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint) on an IBM compatible system.
* Command of English grammar and spelling required.
* Basic math skills required and must be capable of calculations on calculator and computer.
* Proficiency with internet.
* Office environment.
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.